The purpose of the Warehouse Worker role is to complete shipments by processing and loading orders.
As a Warehouse Worker you will be responsible for the following:
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
- Maintains quality service by following organisation standards.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Completes reports by entering required information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Time Management
- Reporting Skills
- Inventory Control
- Documentation Skills
- Equipment Maintenance
How to Apply
If you would like to apply, please attach a copy of your CV to the link provided and successfull applicants will be contacted.