- Full Time
An excellent career development opportunity for a Sales Manager based at the Stockton Branch of this leading electrical wholesaler, offering an excellent basic salary and benefits package (including a competitive bonus scheme & quality company car).
As a firm supporter of continuing professional development and nurturing talent, excellent career progression prospects are also available for candidates that demonstrate business savvy, hard work and determination to succeed.
The Role of Sales Manager:
- Growing and increasing sales in the geographical area.
- Continually identifying and developing new and existing business accounts.
- Working as part of a tightly-knit branch team to achieve high standards of business excellence.
- To be successful in the role, you MUST be a self-starter.
Essential Sales Manager Skills
- Hardworking and ambitious.
- The ability to sell products and services effectively.
- Determination to succeed and a thirst for meeting targets.
- Excellent communication and customer care skills (face-to-face and via the telephone).
- The ability to build and sustain professional relationships.
- The ability to independently plan, organise and work to tight deadlines.
- A smart and presentable appearance.
- A great team player.
- A valid UK driving licence.
Desirable Sales Manager Skills
- A proven track record working in a fast-paced environment.
- Sound knowledge of the local infrastructure.
- Industry-specific sales experience is desirable but not essential.
About Yesss Electrical:
With over 50 years experience in the electrical wholesale industry, YESSS Electrical is an energetic organisation that is part of a very successful European business. With a network of over 400 trading branches across continental Europe, and 80+ branches currently open in the UK (with a plan to have 300 open in the next 10 years), there has never been a better time to get on board.
If you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
No Agencies Please.