Technical Support / Creative designer
Technical Support / Creative designer - Central London - £23,000 to £25,000
Due to the departure of the current post-holder after nearly 10 years, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join a small, very friendly and well-established training company in central London.
We are one of the UK’s leaders in the niche market of language training for business, and our clients include government departments and many of the UK’s biggest organisations.
We are now looking to fill a hybrid role, where a flair for creative design is just as important as technical know-how.
We are looking for a positive team player who is well- organised, a good communicator, a multi-tasker and a problem- solver. You will be someone who can hit the ground running and want to learn all aspects of the business. You will liaise with all members of the team in our London HQ, as well as our overseas offices in Europe and the Middle East.
You will be responsible for the creation, maintenance and development of multiple websites, brochures, flyers and other marketing documentation. You will also assist in the production of complex word documents, Powerpoint presentations, and social media publicity. Many of these activities will have short deadlines.
In addition to these creative functions, you will be responsible for all company software and hardware, and will liaise with our external IT consultants to install, repair, modify programmes or equipment as required.
This role is extremely varied, and we are looking for somebody who can prioritise, manage their time and their To-Do list, and feels a strong sense of responsibility to the team.
- Creating and updating websites, brochures, flyers, adverts and all marketing collateral
- Remotely or in person diagnosing and resolving technical issues
- Providing Desktop support to all users
- Escalating issues as necessary to senior levels
- Assist with new user desk and software setups, Office 365 management
- Providing advice on software and hardware issues to the company directors
Desirable Skills :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service / IT experience
- The ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Good knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems
- Good working knowledge of Office 365
- Experience with using and troubleshooting Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Bullhorn CRM is an advantage
- Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration.
We looking for someone to start ASAP.