Motor Vehicle Administrator
- Full Time
Motor Vehicle Administrator, Height for Hire, Astley, Manchester
The Motor Vehicle Administrator will have the overall responsibility in ensuring all vehicles are compliant with DOE/MOT, Servicing and Taxation.
- To manage the taxing of vehicles, organising payment and renewals.
- To organise for vehicles to be reregistered.
- To monitor when vehicles are due DOE/MOT and service.
- To liaise within a multi depot operation to coordinate Vehicle servicing.
- To monitor the hired fleet and liaise with the supplier on servicing and tax.
- To organise the installation and removal of vehicle trackers with the relevant suppliers.
- Handle to the change of ownership on sale of vehicles.
- Update internal system daily on location of fleet.
- The successful candidate should have worked in a similar role with a minimum of 2 years experience.
- Strong PC skills with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Experience with DVLA essential
- Highly organised
- Positive attitude to work
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fluency in English essential
- Ad hoc duties as necessary