Hello. We're TSB, and we exist to change the way Britain banks.
We don't do investment banking, overseas speculation or big corporate finance. We just serve individuals and local business customers - we call it "local banking". That's because every penny that TSB customers deposit stays right here in Britain, supporting mortgages or loans for other TSB customers. That helps our customers and their communities to thrive.
Let's be honest; customers want a personal touch. They want to feel the difference. And, that's exactly what we need you to give them. How? By getting to know about them and their unique needs, whether that's by attending to their telephonic quaries or by serving them at the counter. By going the extra mile and giving them financial support that might even change their lives. By building a great relationship, adding that personal touch and making them feel that TSB is the only bank for them.
- Carry out a range of assigned specialist clerical/technical/telephony support duties ensuring that the work is completed accurately and adheres to all specified Bank processes, procedures, standards and relevant external regulations.
- Respond to a range of enquiries, ensuring that customers requirements are clarified were necessary, referring issues to senior colleagues where appropriate.
- When required prepare a range of returns and reports as appropriate.
- Support and assist colleagues within the team providing guidance and support to less experienced team members as appropriate.
- Where required verify and check the work of other colleagues.
- Contribute to the completion of the team's workload.
- Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes/procedures/systems.
- Undertake duties at a similar or lower level as required.
- Timely completion of own work/contribution to team workload
- Meeting targets for accuracy, quality, volume and agreed service levels
- Satisfactory resolution of queries
- Adherence to procedures and regulations
- Contribution to continuous improvement
- Ongoing development of own knowledge and skills
Providing Excellent Customer Service: Exceed the expectations of internal and external customer through the quality of customer service.