Conference & Events Sales Executive
Colchester United has built an enviable reputation as a leading conference and events business. Based at the Weston Homes Community Stadium you will liaise with existing and prospective clients to understand their needs and sell their conference or event solution. This may involve talking to them on the telephone in addition to showing them around the venue and meeting with them to confirm all the details of their event. You may also be required to meet and greet the clients on the day of their conference event.
Your ability to build rapport with clients and your attention to detail to ensure nothing is missed will be essential to your success in this role.
As this is a sales role you will be eager to spot opportunities to offer additional products or services which will make your client's conference or event a success.
Ensuring daily call and monthly revenue targets are met and bookings achieved through proactive telephone work and face to face sales meetings
Identifying new contacts and developing sales leads to establish long term relationships
Contacting and qualifying commercial sales opportunities, ensuring that enquiries are converted into confirmed business
Ensuring customer satisfaction and resolving outstanding issues to ensure repeat business
- A positive, highly motivated individual with a desire to succeed
- Previous successful experience achieving targets in a similar sales environment, including cold calling
- Flexibility within role and must be available to work scheduled hours
- Commercially minded with a sales target focus
- Excellent communicator with strong customer service and interpersonal skill, dedicated to offering first class service
- Able to work under pressure whilst maintaining professionalism
- Have high standards and always act with integrity
Hours of Work:
40 hours per week 08:30 - 17:30. With the nature of the conference & events business there may be occasions where evening or weekend work is required.
Basic salary up to ??18,000 with an OTE of ??23,000