Headteacher & Leadership Personal Assistant / Leadership & Governance Support
7 days left
- Full Time
Prince Henry's Grammar School is a successful and vibrant fully comprehensive school with a specialism in languages and a national and international reputation for dynamic and inspirational work. The school is a founding member of the Red Kite Teaching School Alliance and is recognised by the local and wider community as offering educational provision of the highest quality. Our extremely positive Ofsted Report (February 2013) confirmed us as a good school with outstanding student behaviour and outstanding leadership and management.
We are looking to appoint, as soon as possible, a Personal Assistant for the Headteacher and Leadership team to provide confidential administrative support. For the right candidate this post could also work to support the Board of Governors and be remunerated on the higher salary scale.
The successful candidate will have:
- The ability to develop and sustain good working relationships with colleagues, students, parents, Governors and other agencies working with the school
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- The ability to prioritise conflicting demands and pressures
- The ability to work with initiative, manage time effectively and complete assigned tasks/projects on time
- The ability to solve problems creatively
- The ability to observe confidentiality at all levels
- A high level of ICT skills and the ability to use these effectively in the role
The school has developed a number of services and benefits for staff including such things as free coffee/tea at break time, annual flu vaccinations, corporate gym membership, access to Cycle to Work, Computer and Childcare voucher schemes, staff takeaway meal service through Henry's Diner, long service awards and social events organised by the Staff Committee. There is also an opportunity for the children of staff to access the excellent education available at Prince Henry's.
Our school is a successful and over-subscribed with more than 1460 students – including approximately 280 in the Sixth Form. We have served the market town of Otley and the surrounding area, approximately 12 miles from Leeds, for over 400 years.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and an Enhanced DBS check will be required for this post. We aim for diversity within our workforce.