3 days left
- Full Time
The Cherish Group is an ambitious and high growth specialist care and support provider based in the North West.
We are seeking a Recruitment Coordinator to head up all recruitment across our group totalling some 350 employees. The group has home care businesses, supported living and residential childrens homes in its portfolio of services. The Coordinator will lead on all aspects of recruitment from attracting candidates, robust selection procedures through to measuring of retention and mentoring success. From a base in either Blackpool or Wigan you will work across the group and in differing locations.
This is a ‘hands on’ position in a high growth company working in a demanding sector, the role, in particular, would entail:
- Leading and monitoring recruitment campaigns (from leafleting to social media to mainstream advertising)
- Interviewing and selecting candidates from carer level to management posts
- Monitoring and analysing recruitment data for operational improvement
- Coaching line managers to be able to interview
- Providing a recruitment service to Branch Managers based on identified demand and demographics
- KPI reporting to the Managing Director
In return we offer a competitive salary and other benefits and, importantly, career progression opportunities in our fast growing and diverse business.
The successful candidate will have a recruitment background and a proven track record of operating in a demanding environment whilst producing high quality work. They will be able to demonstrate a proactive and collaborative approach to recruitment. Although experience of working within a care setting would be desirable this is not essential for the role as full training will be provided.
If you would like more information or to discuss this role further please contact Alex Wood on 01253 766888 / 07936061669 or alternatively please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Recruitment Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly