Giffard Park Primary School
Tel: 01908 617868
Headteacher: Emma Donoghue
To start ASAP
Salary: Grade C (£17,169 - £17,891 pro rata)
1 Year fixed term contract
Giff ard Park Primary School is looking to appoint an enthusiastic, conscientious and self-motivated person to take on a role in maintaining our school site and providing a welcoming and safe environment for the whole school community.
The successful candidate will be required to act as a keyholder. Working hours are Monday to Friday 2.00pm - 6.30pm, although during the summer holiday deep clean, two weeks' work could be combined into one week.
Duties will include:
- working with the school's Site Manager
- undertaking cleaning duties, whilst managing the team of cleaners
- locking and unlocking the school, including for external lettings
- carrying out and recording Health and Safety checks
- supporting the maintenance of property and grounds
- monitoring the site stock and ordering supplies
- DIY and minor repairs, general maintenance and decorating
At Giffard Park, we offer all staff :
- a friendly, happy environment to work in
- the support of an experience and committed leadership team
- induction and training
- a well resourced and happy school
If this appeals to you, then we would love to show you our school. Tours can be arranged to suit you, either during the school day or after school. Please contact Vanessa Ford on 01908 617 868 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit and receive an information pack.
Giffard Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS is required for this post.
Application closing date Friday 21st October 2016 12pm
Shortlisting Friday 21st October 2016
Interviews Tuesday 1st November 2016