We're software company (http://acethinker.com) which is dedicated to developing and providing screen recording solutions, PDF editing utilities, mobile management apps and more. We are looking for a marketing specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will develop cooperation with business partners with your communication skills. The goal is to improve the reputation, brand awareness and sales of our company. Graduates and experienced staffs are all welcomed.
- Understand how to use different software tools and demonstrate the features of them to clients/business partners smoothly.
- Understand the basic principle of online marketing, sales promotion, business strategies, task planning, etc.
- Perform outbound or inbound marketing tasks by demonstrating in various areas (schools, exhibitions, conference, distributor companies, magazines, etc).
- Develop partnership cooperation with bloggers, tech news sites, magazines, software retailers and distributors via phone calls, email, face-to-face visits, etc.
- Optional: Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns, liaise with external vendors and business partners to execute promotional events.
- Optional: Capable of collecting feedback from colleagues and partners, and composing business reports efficiently.
- Local people (or with permanent residence) in the UK.
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate certificate; we give extra priority to graduates with BSc/BA in marketing, eBusiness, etc.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, mobile apps, personal software, etc.
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication skills.
- 8 hours per working day with flexible time schedule
- Capable of working at home or doing SOHO
- Salary along with bonus according to the sales brought by business partners in contact with you
- Flexible time schedule with your arrangements of 8 hours every working day.
- Working at home with no need to go to office and no restriction of the city you’re living in the UK.
- Access for all official holidays.
- Skill and knowledge improvements, you not only have the chance to learn deeply into the business model of software industry, but also work with clients from different areas and business partners from exhibitions, electronic summit, magazine, schools, etc.
Apply for Marketing Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly