Marketing Data Analyst
Are you an experience Data Analyst?
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing, market leading company?
Our client based in Wolverhampton is currently recruiting for a Marketing Data Analyst to join their busy team on a permanent basis.
The Marketing Data Analyst will be working closely with a bespoke CRM system to analyse and manipulate data to present to the Marketing Manager to identify trends and produce reports around ROI and make recommendations to the business.
Key Responsibilities for the Data Analyst:
- Manage the Open CRM system used for the business
- Carry out the systems administration
- Manage developments and innovations within the CRM system
- Manage future implementations of the new CRM system
- Support & train line managers on new CRM system updates
- Ensure that the quality of the data within the database is managed and maintained
- Produce reports on Excel and successfully present these to Marketing Managers
Key experience for the Data Analyst:
- Experience working within a marketing team / department is essential
- Ability and experience of managing and implementing CRM systems
- Experience of managing marketing lead data
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate level when using Excel including confident with Vlookups / Pivot Tables
- Experience with data cleansing
- Experience with turning data into reports using Excel
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Data Analyst to join a market leading company who really do value their staff.
For more information, please contact Georgia Harris on or apply below.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.