Digital Product Manager
Who are you?
Oddschecker are looking for an experienced, motivated and proactive Product Manager. We need a product evangelist who has experienced the ups and downs of product delivery, brought leading products to market, and are committed to delivering outstanding customer experiences.
You'll be comfortable and knowledgeable with the basics of agile and scrum, and have worked with development teams of different disciplines. You'll work closely with the Head of Product to create and deliver a product roadmap, as well as with designers, data and customer insight leads to understand and evolve your products. You should therefore be able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical teams. You'll have a passion for products, all things digital, and serving the best possible customer experience.
A strong communicator, you're happy to present ideas, knowledge, and vision to the team and wider business, while ensuring delivery of key product and business goals.
The role of Product Manager at Oddschecker will include:
As a core member of the team you'll be required to:
- Work closely with other members of the Product team; Head of Product, design and insight to deliver the roadmap, inclusive of features, performance and innovation.
- Build a deep understanding of our customers and their needs, while remaining at the forefront of current and emerging technologies.
- Be involved in small to large-scale projects from the earliest discovery stages through design, development, test, release and measurement.
- Build relationships with key members of other core business functions, such as marketing, development and commercial.
- Lead requirements gathering sessions with stakeholders and manage change in relation to specified requirements, including assessment of impact, communication, and supporting planning and prioritisation as appropriate
- Continuous improvement of the product, identifying and prioritising improvements and enhancements
- Ensure UX is 'best in class' through customer experience optimisation and multivariate testing frameworks.