Digital Marketing Executive
My client are a market leading organisation based within the Central Watford area. They are looking for a strong candidate to join their growing team.
* Maintenance of the company website and blog to keep them fresh with new content, articles and news
* Monitor website analytics and suggest ways to improve usability, design, content and conversion rates
* Review the company's online presence and develop and implement digital marketing campaigns to increase both brand awareness and inbound enquiries
* Develop the company's use of video content
* Utilise SEO to increase the website's visibility and rankings
* Manage social media activities for the company LinkedIn and Twitter
* Monitor and report on competitors digital marketing activities
* Review new digital marketing trends
* Assist with the implementation of other elements of the marketing plan
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
* Digital communications and campaign management experience
* Experience of website Content Management Systems, social media management tools and email management
* Working knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
* Excellent written communication skills
* The ability to work on own initiative and be flexible
* The ability to prioritise and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
Please note - Due to the high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Huntress Group does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Group acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.