Business Analyst/Consultant - Must Have Big 4 Experience
Business Analyst/Consultant - Must Have Big 4 Experience is required by my client who is based in London.
The consultant will ideally have had previous experience in a large global consultancy organisation (Big 4) with a deep knowledge of the subject matter and suitable credentials. They will have the experience in conducting requirements analysis, producing project documentation (eg SOR's, Business Cases, etc.) and producing the material required for the Board presentations and Governance meetings. They should have experience in working in global organisations. The role will be primarily be based in London with the occasional trip to Paris .
The quality of documentation expected to deliver the material for the executive approval is extremely high and therefore we require dedicated resource that has suitable experience in producing these types of presentations to the C level executives.
- 5+ Years experience preferably with exposure in both consulting and operational roles
- Ability to gather and collate requirements from project teams consisting of SMEs, PM, Sponsor, Leader, Business Relationship Manager, Finance Team
- Ability to engage and lead, when needed, teams through workshops/meetings/conference calls and ensure information is captured and circulated to the team for review and approval
- Excellent verbal and written skills and the ability to interact professionally with diverse groups of people both in terms of culture and seniority (execs, managers and SMEs)
- Strong presentation and design skills to ensure that the material produced is of a high quality for presentation to senior management (Consultants will not be required to present material, but prepare for execs to present)
- Ability to quickly understand complex concepts, ideas and topics and translate them into meaningful material
- Strong time management skills with proven experience of working independently to tight deadlines and successful delivery
- Confidence in managing expectations, timelines, communicating risks, issues and suggesting solutions and alternative approaches
- Understanding of project finances and business cases
- Fully conversant with PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio
- Proactive, reliable and a self-starter is fundamental
Deliverables include the following activities;
- Produce project documentation (eg SOR's, Business Cases, etc.)
- Producing material required for the Board presentations
- Produce material for Governance meetings
Mercator IT Solutions provides services as an agency and an employment business