Recruitment Consultant - OTE 30-40k first year - Warrington
- Birchwood, Warrington (M62 Junc 11, local train station)
- Permanent position - 40 hours per week
- OTE Year 1 30k+, OTE Year 2 55k+, OTE Year 3 70k+
Who Are We?
We are a multi award winning IT and engineering recruitment specialist based in Birchwood, Warrington. Due to continued success, we are expanding our sales force and are currently recruiting for several consultant positions.
In the role of Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for developing your sales skills, identifying and developing your specialist area (within a specific geographical region) and becoming confident in the recruitment process. You will be responsible for managing your time and organising your day effectively in order to maximise your productivity.
As a recruitment consultant, most of your activity should concentrate on having a plan to increase the opportunities of achieving sales.
Concentrate on increasing the quality of your work by understanding and improving activity levels:
- Canvass and network through clients by asking relevant questions to identify their company needs and discovering the most relevant decision makers to speak to.
- Display Evolutions service to create the opportunity for clients to see the benefits of using our service
- Use effective negotiation skills with both clients and candidates regarding terms of engagement
- Follow all business process models as trained by Evolution
- Full knowledge and continuous development throughout the whole of the Recruitment life cycle
It is vital that we attract, and retain the best candidates in the market.
In order to do this, you will need to:
- Have a strategy for continually generating new candidates through advertising and using external job boards and social media
- Select and qualify candidate CVs according to suitability for live roles and gaining market information
- Keep in regular contact with candidates and maintain a system of consistently communicating with them. If you make promises to contact candidates, keep to the promise
- Lead Generation
What And Who Are We Looking For?
We are looking for people with a variety of qualities and experience including, but not limited to:
- Account Management
- Customer Service
- Hard working
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.