Digital Marketing Executive
Royal London's platform division is a growing, successful business and one of the largest employers in central Bath. Our investment platform is used by financial advisers to manage their clients' money and is marketed under the Ascentric brand. With strong financial backing from the Royal London Group and an unwavering focus on our customers; our platform has grown into an award winning, flexible and transparent service that allows both advisers and investors to view and manage their investment portfolios in one place online. We have enjoyed significant growth every year since launch in 2007 and we now look after over ??10bn of our customers' investments.
Our business continues to grow rapidly and it is an open, honest and dynamic place to work. It's an exciting time to join us as we enter our next phase of growth.
We have an exciting permanent opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive to join the Digital Marketing team in central Bath.
The main purpose is to support the digital strategy across the business and take ownership of the optimisation of the website and mobile platforms.
This role will offer the opportunity to be instrumental in the development of both a new website and a new mobile platform. Becoming part of a growing digital team, with strong career development opportunities and an influence across a wide range of digital marketing disciplines.
- To provide day to day management of the Ascentric website, with a particular focus on optimisation
- Work with the wider marketing team to ensure the best digital practices are being used and provide them with expertise on all digital marketing principles
- Management of analytics and production of digital reports
- Support the delivery of SEO strategy to improve search engine visibility
- Maintain and support the businesses social media accounts, whilst promoting the usage of social media throughout the company
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience within a digital marketing role or equivalent qualification
- Experience of working with CMS
- Experience of working with website optimisation
- An analytical approach
- Strong organisational ability
- A desire to learn and continually develop your skill set
- Enthusiastic and collaborative approach
To apply, please use the 'Apply Online' link below.
For any further queries regarding the role, please contact (see below).