Night Manager Borehamwood
We are working with one of the UK's largest specialist distributors operating in large and diverse markets. Our client has four separate divisions, connecting suppliers to customers in an efficient, knowledgeable and service oriented way.
We are looking for a Night Shift Manager to join our ever growing business. You will spend your time in our North London depot in Boreham Wood
Your key responsibilities will be to provide effective leadership in the daily planning and performance of the depot and to meet agreed service levels and cost targets.
Your skills will include:
- Previous team leadership or management experience
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Computer Literacy
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- A highly organised approach
- Strong teambuilding and leadership skills
- A positive approach to motivating people
- Health & Safety Focused
- Ideally possess and Full Clean Drivers Licence
If you would like to join a company thriving in their market and looking to develop and grow, then this is the role for you. Please send your CV across for this role and one of the careers team will get in touch!