We are looking for "Campus Recruiter" with one of our Global IT Clients in Reading, UK.
Please find the detailed JD below.
Job Title: Campus Recruiter.
Location: Reading, UK.
Employment: 1 year Contract.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
- Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants' relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- On-board new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply hr recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company's reputation as best place to work
- Proven Campus recruiting experience
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency based, stress etc)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Ability to organize assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests etc)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision making skills
About Us: Avance Consulting is a global talent acquisition and executive search company. We work exclusively with some of the most reputed and admired clients across various sectors and geographies.