Recruitment Administrator - On Boarding
Recruitment Administrator - On-boarding - Birmingham
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator or Coordinator to join our team! EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and are dedicated to our mantra of building a better working world. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
Our Human Resources teams are dedicated to providing a leading people culture within the business and as an Employee Services Co-ordinator you will play a key role in the smooth running of the busy Employee Services department within the HR shared service centre.
Your responsibilities as Recruitment Administrator will include:
- Draft offer letters for Experienced Hire joiners
- Act as a dedicated point of contact for joiners and their on-boarding, eg documentation, international support, IT set-up, references, inductions, UK right to work, escalating non-compliance and answering queries
- Update HR systems and spreadsheets to ensure data integrity
- Process payroll changes, review and check transactions generated by audit reports
- Provide regular updates to the Experienced Hire Recruitment team on progress of on-boarding
- Take calls on the Recruitment Helpline and deal with queries
- Flexibly support team members and other HRSSC teams according to work volumes
- Working to deadlines, KPIs and SLAs
Qualifications/skills you'll need as a Recruitment Administrator:
- Proven administration experience of working to high volumes and juggling conflicting priorities
- Customer service experience and a professional telephone manner
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail in dealing with the most routine tasks
- IT literacy with Microsoft packages
- Qualified to GCSE level or equivalent
We are looking for talented Administrator/Coordinator with a keen eye for detail for this exciting new role. Click on the link below to apply.