European, Middle East, India and Africa Banking & Capital Markets (EMEIA BCM) Marketing Executive
Every experience and insight is something you can take with you as your career progresses. In fact, we believe that it genuinely lasts a lifetime.
An opportunity has arisen for a marketing executive, based in EY's London Wharf office to support the EMEIA BCM marketing team. The role will focus on supporting the delivery of the marketing strategy for BCM through targeted events, content production, communications and digital channels.
The role is part of EY's EMEIA Financial Services (FS) Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) team. The EMEIA FS business goes to market via sector supported by the four service lines of Assurance, Advisory, Transactions Advisory Services and Tax.
Your responsibilities as a Marketing Executive will include:
- Organising events aimed at senior banking clients ranging from small roundtables, to webinars and large-scale conferences.
- Deploying banking content in the UK and across key EMEIA countries.
- Keeping the EMEIA BCM marketing Intranet page up to date.
- Supporting the team with digital marketing aspects to BCM marketing campaigns including drafting client e-alerts, web copy and social media statements.
- Ensuring marketing campaigns and activities are tracked and measured in our ROI spreadsheet.
Qualifications/skills you'll need as a Marketing Executive include:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and oral skills
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Very high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent project management skills and experience of working with CRM systems
- Event management experience
We're looking for talented Marketing Executive professionals with good commercial acumen with an appetite to learn. Click on the link below to apply.