Experienced Recruitment Consultant required/Leeds
You will be tasked to build a network of specialist IT contractors and identify customers that would take on the specific IT skill set you are recruiting for.
As an Experienced Recruiter you will already know, understand and have the ability to integrate into your customers networks and departments to ensure that you are harmonising customer requirements. You will be provided award winning training to give you a true understanding of how we work and what is required form you.
Some of the key responsibilities are:
* Using networking and business development techniques to attract business from customers.
* Developing a good understanding of customers in order to build stronger relationships.
* Attracting customers via smart marketing (adverts, job boards, social media/networks, attending events, headhunting and referrals).
* Screen and interview candidates; match them to vacancies.
What do we want from you?
* Drive and ambition.
* Business acumen.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Client focus.
* Ability to influence and negotiate.
* Desire to succeed.
If you're looking for a CAREER WITH NO LIMITS with a multinational company who have a proven track record of success as opposed to getting "just another job", please apply for the role as soon as possible.
SThree Group has been well established within the market for nearly 30 years and we are continually growing with over 2700 employees worldwide. SThree are world renowned as a leading provider of recruitment solutions across lucrative markets with 43 offices across 15 countries.
"Times Top 50 Employers for Women in the UK 2014 and 2015"
"The Global Recruiter Industry Awards 2014 Winner"
"Best of Staffing Talent 2015"
"Best of Staffing Client 2015"
"APSCo Award for Excellence - CSR Initiative of the Year 2014"
"Real IT Awards - Overall Project of the Year 2015"
"Most Admired Recruitment Company 2013"
"Award Winning Training and Development!"