Personal Assistant/Care Assistant/Support Worker DP728
We are looking for a Care Assistant/Support Worker for our client:
- I have vacancies for enthusiastic, experienced or inexperienced Carers/ P.A.'s to help me to remain independent in my own home.
- Are you a good listener, good at picking up new skills, reliable, trustworthy and adaptable?
- If so then have you considered working in the care sector?
- The job will be challenging and frustrating, interesting and varied, but hopefully, rewarding and satisfying.
- Full training will be given
Hours to be agreed.
Anticipated about 15 hours per week
Some mornings definitely,
Possibly some evening work
Some weekend work..
Flexible for the right candidate ( so more hours could be available, or fewer if required)
£9:00 p/h Week days
£10:00 p/h Week-ends
£13:00 p/h Bank holidays ( treated as ordinary working days for rotas)
UK driving licence not essential, but would be a bonus
Access to own vehicle not essential, but might be convenient for your own travelling to/from work
Other : Flexible and adaptable as tasks will be varied.
All applicants must be willing to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check
Successful applicants will be entitled to Holiday pay and will be issued employment contracts.
If you are interested in this role of Care Support Worker/ Care Assistant, please click on the apply button below where you will be redirected to our website to complete a full application form.
For more information about our company please visit us on: http://www.independentlives.org/
A little about us.....
Independent Lives is an organisation that supports and empowers people with disabilities to choose how they receive their care that will enable them to live their lives independently. Each advert we place is on behalf of an Individual Employer. All positions are based in the home environment and employment is on a smaller scale than larger businesses. This environment offers a more personalised working relationship and employees are more valued.