Experienced paraplanner required to become an integral part of our team. Your role will be busy and varied.
- Working with two financial advisers to complete factfinds and other paperwork
- Prepare and maintain client files
- Maintain ongoing client review diary
- Conducting product analysis / research
- Produce complex suitability reports
- Liaise with product providers and insurers
- Support and work with administrator to ensure smooth completion of business
- Fund research and assist with portfolio reviews
- Awareness of compliance required on files and keep up to date re changes.
- Implement new changes / procedures as required.
- Point of contact for clients
Skills required (essential)
- Excellent understanding of the financial planning process
- Past experience as a paraplanner
- Diploma Level 4 Qualification or working towards it
- Organised and can prioritise your own workload
- Can work under pressure
- Report writing and communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
Other skills (useful)
- Experience of Intelligent Office
- Experience of FE Analytics
- Experience of Selectapension
- Other relevant qualifications
Career development - opportunity to take on other compliance duties and Compliance Officer role.