1 day left
- Full Time
Technical Estimator – Spider Recruitment Services are currently supporting this wholesale distribution company in their search for a Technical Estimator. The company are committed to excellence, enabling them to gain the trust of professional engineering departments, distributors, and installers around the world. As the Technical Estimator, you will establishing be new and maintain existing long term commercial relationships with customers and maximise company potential within the defined territory by identifying new market sectors.
The key responsibilities of the Technical Estimator include:
- Communicating with both existing and new customer accounts on a day to day basis for the purpose of providing a complete customer account management service
- Liaising with the marketing, sales and operations departments on the design, supply and sourcing of new products and ancillary items.
- Persuading customers that a product or service offered by the company will better satisfy their needs above and beyond potential competitor tenders.
- Supplying customers with written quotations of prices and terms of business in accordance with the company's standard commercial procedures
- Maintaining customer account records through the company CRM software
- Supporting the company's marketing activities by attending trade exhibitions conferences, customer factory visits and other marketing activities
As the successful Technical Estimator you will have a high level of interpersonal, organisational and communication skills with a good level of technical (mechanical and electrical) competency. You will also have a competent level of IT knowledge including experience in using MS Office (Word and Excel) and be able to act both independently and as part of a team
If you have the necessary skills and experience and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
Additional keywords: Technical estimator, manufacturing, customer service, engineering, sales, wholesaler
This vacancy is being advertised by Spider Recruitment Services, a division of Spider Web Recruitment. We are a local & bespoke recruitment service provider that works on behalf of companies looking for quality candidates. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire. For this position we are acting as a Recruitment Agency. Should you wish to obtain more information on this role please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for Technical Estimator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly