Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
We are continuously recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to work at our client’s brand new busy distribution warehouse in Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire
Main duties of the role include:
- Using Manual Handling Equipment (MHE) to pick a variety of grocery goods, ranging from beers wines & spirits sauces to confectionary, pet food and domestic cleaning equipment
- Manually stacking items in roll cages on ride on trucks (LLOP) guided by Voice Recognition Headsets and trigger scanners.
- Other duties may include loading and unloading and maintaining site hygiene
Benefits to the role include:
- Brand new warehouse
- Regular work
- Enhanced overtime payments
- Paid training
- Temp to Perm after 12 weeks
- Fixed Term Contracts Available
- Subsidised canteen facilities
- Onsite gym
- Free onsite parking
- Fantastic atmosphere
- Variety of shifts to suit you
The working hours for this role are:
- 06:00 – 14:00
- 14:00 – 22:00
- 22:00 – 06:00
However applicants are required to have a flexible approach to working hours and days as the site operates 7 days a week, including bank holidays.
The rate of pay for this role is £8.00 per hour for days and £8.50 per hour for nights. Overtime is payable at an increased rate.