Reach and Counterbalance FLT Drivers
2 days left
- Full Time
Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
We are continuously looking for Reach and Counterbalance FLT Drivers to join our client’s busy food processing factory based in Bradford, West Yorkshire.
Candidates will be required to work in all areas of the warehouse moving and palletising various goods and also carry out general warehouse duties as and when required. This is a very busy working environment, so candidates should be comfortable working to deadlines and at a fast pace.
The successful applicant must have:
- A valid in-date Reach or Counterbalance certificate
- A good level of spoken and written English
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- The ability to lift in excess of 10kg if required
- Flexibility and reliability
The hours of work will be rotating shifts of:
- 6am – 2pm
- 2pm – 10pm
- 10pm – 6am
The rate of pay is £9.75 per hour increasing to £10.00 per hour after 12 weeks of employment.
Apply for Reach and Counterbalance FLT Drivers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly