Home Care Assistants
1 day left
- Full Time
Home Care Assistant
Competitive Pay Rates
Tamworth And Surrounding Areas
Radis Group is a well-established and successful family owned care company which has been delivering high quality care and support across England and Wales from over 20 branches and 15 Extra Care Homes since 2001.
We are seeking people for the Tamworth and surrounding areas (including Coton Green, Dosthill, Fazeley, Glascote, Hockley, Mile Oak, Stonydelph, Tamworth & Wilnecote) to provide care to the elderly in their own homes, which can include preparing meals, assisting with medication and personal care to companionship.
Many of our existing carers have never had experience of care, but through our training and their desire for a complete career change are now enjoying real job satisfaction and independence to manage their day.
Just some of the benefits of joining us:-
- Competitive hourly rate
- Travel time paid between visits
- Mileage allowance also paid
- Full and part time opportunities
- Mix and match your shifts
- Free comprehensive training
- Free uniform
- Paid holidays
- Opportunity to start and develop a career within the Health and Social Care sector
- Feeling valued, supported, recognised and rewarded
What you need:-
- Care experience or a real desire to train as a carer
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Full driving licence and own car is essential
- Available to work alternate weekends
- Successful applicants will be required to undergo DBS checks
Radis is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please Apply Online