Personal Assistant (PA)
This role of Personal Assistant at Domestic and General sits at the heart of our IT Department reporting directly into the CIO.
The successful candidate will provide comprehensive secretarial and administrative support to not just the CIO but also their key direct reports who are heavily involved in large transformations and complex programmes of work.
You will be responsible for:
- Extensive diary management
- Handling phone calls (internal & external)
- Management of travel suppliers
- Booking hotel accommodation, flights and overseeing travel arrangements as required
- Managing conferences
To be successful in this role you will have the following experience:
- Proven experience of providing a full range of secretarial support to a number of senior managers simultaneously.
- Experience of dealing directly with external clients/customers.
- Experience of effectively managing conflicting priorities.
You will also need a strong working knowledge of the following applications:
- MS Outlook
Intermediate skills of the above are essential however advanced is preferred.
In return for the above we are able to offer the following
- Competitive salary
- 22 days holiday
- Matched pension contributions
- Local discounts to shops and amenities