PA for Writer (part-time)
Our client, a writer, is looking for PA/Household Support, mainly for administration/driving. Please note this role is primarily household administration with an element of writing support.
This is a key role requiring an applicant who can offer a high level of performance and commitment. This role is being re-advertised due to a lack of qualified applicants for our previous advert.
- General personal administration. Strong MS Office 2010 skills are essential. Duties include, but are not limited to, general filing, online research, reconciling bank statements, typing letters etc.
- Driving support to shops and amenities in Hitchin and other local towns
The client is looking for
- A graduate, preferably from a traditional university
- Proven track record and current experience of one to one PA support, preferably in a household environment
- Strong experience with administration/use of MS Office,
- Current experience of driving to and familiarity with local towns
- A positive, friendly and can-do approach
Core hours are 2 afternoons per week, exact hours to be mutually agreed. Occasional flexibility may be needed on start/end times to meet client needs, so this may not suit somebody with fixed time commitments in the afternoons. Extra hours are available as required for ad-hoc client needs. Typical hours will vary from 4 to 8 plus per week.
The pay rate is excellent at ??20-30 per hour (self-employed) to attract the best candidate. The working environment is delivery-focused but friendly.
Please send in your CV in Word or plain text format only for more details. Please also include a covering letter stating why you are interested in a long-term part time position.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the core criteria:
- Graduate with a minimum 2:2 honours degree
- Current PA experience, preferably in a household environment
- Currently set up as self-employed/company with business car insurance to carry passengers
We aim to review all CVs within 72 hours. If you have not heard within that time, please assume your application has not been successful.
Please note work/client references will be taken up for the successful candidate prior to starting work.