Female Paid Volunteer Befrienders & Companions - Car Drivers Essential!
Our client is seeking a Female Volunteer, Befriender and Companion in Cannock, Rugeley, Burntwood, Hammerwich,Hednesford, Heath Hayes, Norton Canes, Cannock Central, Great Wyrley, Cheslyn Hay, Penkridge & Wheaton Aston and surrounding areas.
An award winning provider our client specialises in consistent, bespoke, quality companionship lead service to private clients in their own homes. There may also be an element of personal care involved. With a minimum of 45 minute visits, with most being one hour plus they believe this enables relationship to be central to the support they provide.
Would you like a job where you can really make a difference to someone’s life?
Hours of Work & Pay Rates
£7.50-£9.75 per hour plus mileage
We currently have part time or full time vacancies including early mornings, mornings, lunch times, evenings and weekends. Even if you are only looking for a few hours a week they would love to hear from you. This position will involve supporting clients with a range of activities in and around their home plus out in the community.
Why work for us as a Volunteer, Befriender or Companion?
- This is an amazingly rewarding job!
- Our clients enjoy the relationship they build with their Companion/Befriender
- To be part of a team that is genuinely passionate about High Quality Companionship.
- You will have regular client/clients and will work locally, keeping travelling to a minimum and enabling continuity for our customers.
- Genuine opportunity to develop a rewarding career
- Ongoing support and full training provided.
Do I meet the essential criteria?
- Are you passionate, have time to spare and want to make a difference to someone’s life?
- Could you offer our clients companionship and support without taking away their dignity?
- Do you have a good work ethic?
- Are you naturally caring and dependable?
- High standard of spoken and written English?
- Willing to undertake a DBS check?
- Willing to partake in training courses?
- Being a driver is essential as some of our clients need assistance with errands and appointments and going out into the community.
If you are interested in applying for this position or you would like to hear more about the vacancy please click on apply. If you meet the above criteria will contact you and give you further information about the position. We always treat applications in the strictest of confidence.
Health and Social Care Jobs are an Equal Opportunities Employer, however due to the nature of the position, this post is exempt under the Equality Act 2010. In this instance there is a Genuine Occupational Requirement to recruit female Personal Home Care Assistants.
Health & Social Care Jobs act as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our candidates and clients, we specialise in permanent recruitment nationally throughout the Health and Social care sectors. We are experts in Domiciliary care, Elderly, Learning Disabilities, and Social Housing recruitment and have over 10 years’ experience in the Sector, please visit our website healthsocialcarejobs and view our testimonials to find out how we differ from other Recruitment Agencies and can help you with your recruitment needs.