Home Care Assistants - No Experience Necessary!
Due to new customers our client is looking for Home Care Assistants in all areas of Leeds. Established for 48 years they are one of the main providers to Leeds City Council providing care and support into people’s own homes. They have an excellent reputation and can offer job security and the opportunity to progress.
Where do we have jobs?
Morley, Gildersome, Drighlington, Beeston, Middleton, Holbeck, Belle Isle, Armley, Bramley, Pudsey, Horsforth, Harehills, Kirkstall, Roundhay, Cookridge, Chapel Allerton, Cookridge, Swillington, Stourton, Seacroft, Meanwood, East End Park, Yeadon, Rawdon, Ilkley, Guiseley, Rawdon, Wetherby, Tadcaster, Rothwell, Crossgates, Garforth, Kippax
What does the job of a Home Care Assistant involve?
- You will have your own dedicated customers in their own homes local to where you live. This means you build a good relationship with your customer.
- We allocate you customers as close to where you live as possible to keep travelling to a minimum
- Assist with Meal Preparation
- Prompt them to take medication
- Getting them out of bed and assisting with dressing, getting to the bathroom and personal hygiene (Mainly prompting and supporting)
- You may take them out into the community to attend appointments or social events.
What experience do I need to be a Home Care Assistant?
No Experience is necessary as we provide excellent training. Our carers come from all different previous careers and we have carers who are all ages.
All we ask for is a caring nature and the desire to work as a carer.
You do need your own transport due to the nature of the work.
You need to be over the age of 18
Rates of Pay & Hours
£7.76, £8.08 - £11.64 per hour plus 20p per mile
Full time hours covering Mornings, Evenings and alternate Weekends
Part Time Hours covering Mornings, Evening and alternate Weekends
Part Time weekends only or Part Time evenings only
Want to Apply? Or Do you have further questions? Please click apply and you will receive a call from us to discuss your application further and to answer any of your questions.