Trainee Health and Safety Officer
My client a global, multinational corporation headquartered in the United Kingdom, which specialises in support services managing complex assets and infrastructure in safety and mission-critical environments is looking for a Safety Officer to join them on a permanent basis in Staverton, Gloucestershire.
The ideal candidate will be of graduate or trainee level, all training will be provided while onsite.
We are seeking a Safety Officer who is proficient in a wide range of skills and can utilise their experience to:
- Ensuring the MCS Onshore meets all the HSE requirements and legislation.
- Manage, in coordination with the chair SAG meetings including creating agendas, minutes and following up actions.
- Conduct investigations into HSE issues and as required support the internal process.
- Develop communications with staff around the bases regarding HSE including newsletters and statistics.
- Manage site HSE plans, including development with customers and review as required.
- Develop safety training competency Matrix and programme
Core Skills and Experience:
- HSE background
- Aviation Safety Background - Desirable
- Good computer Skills
- Willingness to travel to company bases - Driving Licence - Nesessary
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety - Desirable
- Understanding of Aviation Safety Management Systems - Desirable
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance. For more information please contact Ciara McCartan.