Role: Pricing Manager
Salary: Up to ??40,000 - ??45,000
Computer People are looking to appoint a Pricing Manager to work closely with senior management and the commercial team to develop and implement appropriate pricing strategies across the business.
- Build and delivery of the Pricing strategy
- Build a team across the wider business to provide day-to-day price administration
- Highlighting and exploiting margin opportunities within key categories and channels
- Develop, maintain and enhance appropriate pricing models for products and services
- To work cross-functionally with a variety of internal departments, including sales, category management, E-commerce, marketing and accounting to ensure that the pricing methodology complies with company policies and maximises profitability.
- To provide industry expertise on pricing trends and competitor pricing
- To work closely with commercial teams to develop and roll out pricing models and strategies for product and service lines, ensuring that any pricing changes are clearly managed and communicated to stakeholders.
- To maintain price lists, contribute content for sales proposals, review price quotes and generate pricing reports on sales revenue.
- To prepare revenue forecasts and budgets for the Senior Management Team
- Influencing stakeholders across the business
- Established experience in a Pricing role/Senior Pricing Analyst role
- Experience of working within a complex commercial environment
- Line management of a small team
- High level numeracy and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Commercial experience
- Advanced MS Office skills (Excel, Powerpoint & Word)
- Proficiency in the use of pricing model software (SQL preferred or similar)
- Relevant qualifications - preferably graduate in business administration, finance, mathematics, accounting, economics or a closely related discipline
- Understanding of web pricing intelligence
The role is offered on a full time permanent basis. We offer an excellent package which includes a competitive remuneration, pension, and 25 days holiday days plus statutory holidays.
Please send all applications to the below email address and I will contact you back once the CV has been reviewed.