Customer Service Consultant - Birmingham - Home/Remote Working - Part
Customer Service Consultant
The Car Finance Company
Customer Service Consultant
Part time 32 hours per week from Wednesday to Friday between 8:00 - 20:00 & Saturday 10:00 - 18:00
Salary: ??16,800 plus car allowance, mileage & monthly bonus and benefits
Are you looking to supplement your income or looking for a new part time opportunity with flexible hours to suit you?
Are you looking to work for an organisation who are dedicated to making a genuine difference to the customers we serve?
If so, then we would love to hear from you
We are currently looking for a Part Time Customer Service Consultant to join our award winning company in the Birmingham area. The ideal candidate will live in or around Birmingham, Walsall, Dudley, West Bromwich, Sutton Coldfield, Oldbury, Smethwick, Solihull, Halesowen, Perry Common, Stechford, Shirley & Marston Green.
Who we are
* A multi-award winning Finance Company founded in 2007
* Europe's leading alternative lender providing ethical car finance to those who are denied access to mainstream credit
* Sunday Times recognised "One to watch" 2016
* As a dedicated Customer Service Consultant you will be passionate about customer service and have customers' needs at heart of everything that you do.
* You will meet with our customers at a variety of car dealerships throughout the Birmingham region to assess their suitability for our car finance product by conducting an I&E assessment and to collate all required proofs to support their application
* Working in a highly regulated industry you will have a meticulous approach to ensuring all paperwork, notes and logs are updated insuring that our compliance standards are met
* This opportunity would suit someone from a financial services background, working as a Banking Advisor, Insurance Advisor, Mortgage Advisor, Customer Service Advisor, Underwriter or Collections Agent.
What we look for
* A proven track record of delivering excellent face to face customer service
* A highly motivated and dedicated self-starter who can rise to a challenge
* Excellent communication skills
* The ability to build and maintain relationships and manage expectations with both customers and dealers
* Able to work under pressure in a busy dealership environment
* Highly organised with excellent attention to detail with the ability to manage time effectively
* Ability to manage customer and dealer expectations
* Ability to have difficult conversations and manage conflict
* Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
* Experience within the Financial Services Industry such as Banking, Mortgages, Customer Service, Insurance, Underwriting, Collections or Consumer Credit
* Experience within an FCA regulated role
* Experience in completing I & E assessments
* You MUST have a Full UK Drivers Licence and your own vehicle to be considered for this role
* Flexibility to travel and work weekends
What we offer
* Full training Programme
* Attractive company bonus scheme
* Mobile phone and tablet will be provided
* Travel allowance
* 26p per mile
* 21 days' holiday pro rata
* Company Pension Scheme
* Discount Vouchers from your favourite retailers (High street, Cinema, Hotels, Travel, utilities & electronics)
* Childcare vouchers
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Banking Consultant, Banking Advisor, Customer Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Insurance advisor, Underwriter, Collections Agent or Customer Service Advisor, looking to build their career with a company that is going places. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in the financial services sector within Mortgages, Banking, Collections, Insurance, Underwriting, or Consumer Credit.
While we strive to respond to every CV we receive, this is not always possible due to high volumes of applications. If you do not hear from us within the next 14 days, please consider your application to be unsuccessful on this occasion.