4 days left
- Full Time
We are continuously looking for Warehouse Operatives to join the team in the goods-in department at our client’s busy distribution site based in Slough.
As a goods-in operative your responsibilities will include:
- Checking goods in against delivery notes for accuracy
- Loading and unloading trucks of goods each day
- Moving goods to the relevant departments
- Informing the shift manager of any shortages or damaged stock against the delivery notes
- Packing and putting away stock
- Maintaining yard and department cleanliness
- Using PC/Excel reports to record the movement of stock around the warehouse
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Good level of speaking, reading and writing in English
- Good eye for detail
- PC skills with basic administrative skills
- Flexible approach to working hours
- The ability to perform heavy lifting
The hours of work available are shifts of 6am – 6pm and 6pm – 6am working 4 days on and 4 days off.
The pay rate for this position is £7.50 per hour for day shifts and £8.00 per hour for night shifts.
ALL applicants are required to provide the following:
- 5 years checkable history
- Proof of ID (Eligibility to work)
- Proof of addresses x 2
If you feel you have what it takes to be a success in this role, apply now!
Apply for Warehouse Operatives
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly