Customer Care Assistant
1 day left
- Full Time
Customer Care Assistant
A key opportunity has arisen at our UK Branch (Biggleswade SG18) for an enthusiastic and hardworking Customer Care Assistant, to join our friendly team assisting in the smooth running of day to day operations, ensuring at all times that they operate in accordance with statutory legislation, environmental obligations and Company procedures.
This crucial role ensures that our customers receive an efficient and quality service that is delivered in cost effective, timely and safe manner.
We are looking for someone with routing experience or similar from within a transport or logistics environment, together with strong communication and customer service skills, ideally with previous experience of working with a commercial customer base.
The ideal candidate will have ability to work independently and with minimal levels of supervision, together with excellent PC skills, preferably in Microsoft Word & Excel.
This role would suit a highly organised individual who can develop strong leadership qualities and the ability to work effectively under pressure.
In return we can offer an attractive salary and benefits package, together with a comprehensive path for career progression.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Acting as a first point of contact for our customers, primarily for queries and bookings (usually by telephone) for White Glove delivery services, ensuring they are administered in an effective and efficient manner using in-house booking systems
- Ensuring sufficient resources are available to complete the workload and raise any concerns with management as and when they are identified, in order to proactively manage the operation.
Skills / Experience:
- Great PC skills, with a good working knowledge of word, excel and outlook.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Good problem solving and referral skills.
- Ability to effectively work under pressure
- Ability to work independently and with low levels of supervision
About out Client
"We are an international logistics company specialising in high end European furniture."
How to Apply
Please attach a copy of your CV to the link provided and our client will be in direct contact.
Apply for Customer Care Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly