3 days left
- Full Time
Regional Director - £130,000 OTE plus Benefits
Countrywide are now looking for a Regional Director to join us and continue to drive our business forward.
As a Regional Director, your role will involve:
- Lead the Region to deliver all Total Performance Scorecard targets (Financials; Customer; People; Growth).
- Support the company`s vision and ensure that strategies are effectively rolled out within the Region.
- Ensure that the business strategy is communicated to all employees and understood at all levels.
- Manage, monitor and report on the Region`s performance against agreed financial key business indicators to ensure delivery of income targets.
- Maximise profitability through optimising resources.
- Take appropriate action with branches trading at a loss or below budget.
- Drive Net Promoter Score within the Region and ensure that all complaints are proactively managed
- Coach, develop and effectively manage the Branch Managers within the Region to ensure that performance is optimised across the board.
- Improve individual, team and regional performance in terms of output, quality and overall productivity.
- Ensure that employee engagement is maximised through action planning in response to survey results thereby minimising attrition
- Grow market share significantly by adopting pro-active working processes including the use of the Branch Optimisation Tool (BOT) and identifying business growth opportunities.
- Secure new business income opportunities and referrals consistently across the area.
- Drive necessary change within the Region.
- Motivate and promote a positive business culture.
- Proven track record of management success including all Total Performance Scorecard segments.
- Ability to develop and implement business plans to drive performance.
- Ability to work at a senior level collaborating with different work groups.
- Proven track record of growing sales to generate exceptional profit.
- Experience of the performance review process and developing talent.
- Financial analysis experience.
- Management of all aspects of Profit & Loss accounts.
As a Regional Director you will have leadership and managerial responsibility for all aspects of the Sales business within your Region. In addition you will need to meet your own individual financial targets and objectives.
About Bairstow Eves
With an extensive and vibrant history, Bairstow Eves has been an established name in the residential property market for over 100 years, working successfully as both Estate Agents and Lettings Agents. Starting life in North London, Essex and Hertfordshire, we now have over 180 offices across the country, offering the largest audience of potential buyers for your property as possible.
If you are looking for a challenging and exciting role with excellent career development then please apply.