5 days left
- Part Time
Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
We are continuously recruiting for Production Operatives to work at our client's busy food production factory site based in Willand.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Processing poultry whilst working in a chilled environment
- Ensuring there is no contamination of the product at any stage of the process, and reporting any possible contamination to your supervisor
- Ensuring all equipment and machinery is well maintained and meets hygiene standards
- Assisting with duties within the packaging area as requested, including packing, loading and unloading the product
- Assisting with cleaning duties
- Adhering to all company Health & Safety and Food Hygiene procedures
Successful candidates will:
- Ideally have experience in food production, however this is not essential as full training will be provided
- Ideally have their own transport (there is public transport available to get to and from the site, however, own transport may be required for the early start times).
The hours of work available are 7am – 5pm on Sundays.
Successful candidates will be working 10 hours per week.
The pay rate for this position is £7.20 per hour.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to the email address provided.
Apply for Production Operatives
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly