Food Process Operative
Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
If you love Chocolate and would like to work for a prestigious brand, then this job is for YOU!
About the Job…..
Processing ingredients from bean to bar as a machine operative you will be responsible for the whole process from start to finish.
You will complete a 2 week training and induction process which will include learning about the complete Roast and Conch Chocolatier experience. On completion of your training you will receive ongoing support promoting a culture of continuous improvement. As you would expect you will be working to very high Health and Safety standards typical of a Food Production environment...
The role requires you to engage with a “clean as you go” attitude, be organised and methodical with attention to detail at all times. Working as part of a team, manufacturing and quality control practices would need to be maintained at all times ensuring compliance throughout the production process.
If you like what you’ve read so far and are a self-motivated team player then this could be the job for you…..
What we are looking for …
- A keen eye for detail – consistent with quality as you will have full responsibility of the batch
- Self-motivated individuals who are able to work as part of a team
- Food production knowledge & experience (not essential)
- Good decision making skills
- Physically fit – lifting and carrying items up to 15kg
- Health & Safety & Manual Handling awareness
- Basic Food Hygiene
- Punctuality and willingness to work flexible hours up to 12hrs on occasions
- Enthusiastic and a willingness to learn
What’s in it for YOU!
- Pay Rate - £7.45 per hour
- Temp to permanent role - 12 weeks probationary period then full time opportunity available
- Shift Patterns are predominately 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm however flexible working may require you to work longer hours up to 12hours.
- 40 hours per week , overtime available
- Full training and ongoing support given
- Subsidised Canteen
- Staff and Factory Shop with great discounts
- Staff Parking available onsite