Domiciliary Care Worker
The SHSCT is now recruiting Domiciliary Care Workers
20 hour contracted posts with ability to work up to full time hours.
For those that don't have full availability, you can apply for casual hours.
- Posts available across the Trust area
- Applications are welcomed from applicants with an interest in working with older people, people with a physical disability, learning Disability and people with mental health needs.
- Full Training provided
- £14, 294 - £17, 425 per annum pro rata
- Good terms and conditions
- Male applicants welcome, particularly in the Melsonby, Newry, Craigavon and Banbridge areas
- A waiting list will be compiled for any full time, part time, casual, permanent and temporary positions that may become available
This is a Rolling/Open Advert and applications are accepted on a continuous basis
We are particularly interested in recruiting staff in the following areas Katesbridge, south Armagh, Whitecross, Dromara, Banbridge, Loughbrickland, Scarva, Crossmaglen, Newtownhamilton, Clogher, Killylea, Markethill and Augher.
For information on all jobs in SHSCT please go to http://hscrecruit.com or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 028 9536 2998.
If you want more information about this post contact Armagh & Dungannon 028 37 412789, Newry & Mourne 028 30 825009, Craigavon & Banbridge 028 406 69771
Apply for all positions online at: http://hscrecruit.com
The Trust is an Equal Opportunities Employer