Mortgage Consultant - Upto £33,000 plus Benefits
With over 50 brands nationally, Countrywide are the UK`s largest property services group and mortgage broker, writing 10% of the mortgage market share.
The role of Mortgage Consultant
- Giving a personal experience to all of our customers, ensuring the best possible service.
- Make the whole process as straightforward for the customer as possible, and offering everything under one roof.
- Being responsible for offering the best advice to our customers off of a panel of lenders.
- Work towards goals set by key stakeholders within the business.
- Always being passionate about doing the right thing for our customers.
- Work alongside the Retail side of the business as well as being in constant contact with the Regional Manager.
- Provide mortgage and protection advice, whilst referring customers to other key parts of the business including Will writing, Conveyancing, and Surveying.
Person Specification and Background
We are looking for passionate, target driven individuals, with the ability to evidence success throughout your career. You would have ideally come from a Financial Services background, as well as have knowledge of the mortgage process and industry. Included in this role is;
- A competitive basic salary, as well as uncapped commission.
- Full training, which includes a 3 - 5 week course in Dartford, Kent.
- CeMAP 1, 2, and 3 will all be provided to you and funded by us.
- You will have support with leads from our Sales Negotiators, as well as having access to a full listing of customers from which to self generate.
- Countrywide fully support those who wish to progress, giving you a clear and direct avenue for the future.