Project Manager - £35,000 to £40,000 plus benefits package
nGeneration Limited is one of the UK's leading independent IT service, application development and software solution providers to the hospitality and retail markets.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to join our expanding team to be responsible for our internal projects alongside:
- Providing a comprehensive range of project management activities
- Delivering projects in line with the standard projects methodology
- Contributing to developing the commercial relationship with customers and supplier to ensure delivery of products and services meets the specific requirements of the business.
The ideal candidate will also have previous experience of:
- Working within the Hospitality, Retail or IT sectors
- Prince2 or ITIL qualified
- Project Management
- Report writing
- Budget control
Applicants should also be comfortable communicating at all levels within an organisation as well as being confident and possessing good interpersonal skills.
Please be aware that as a Company we cover the whole of the UK and this role may involve occasional travel and staying away from home, it is therefore essential that candidates have a full manual UK driving licence.
Please note that the base for this role will be in the West Midlands so individuals will need to be prepared to travel to the office location when not out with Customers.
This role will benefit from a competitive salary & benefits package