2 days left
- Full Time
An award-winning global agency that is truly integrated in its approach and output.
Working on one of the agency's biggest accounts you'll be part of a strong integrated team.
As the Account Director on the account you'll continue to build scale, diversity and exceptional quality around client needs. You'll overseeing a breadth of work from traditional advertising to digital, partner marketing, retail and experiential.
As an Account Director, your role will be to manage the overall account on a day to day basis and ensure the team are delivering multiple channel marketing projects varying in size. Specific deliverables are project dependent, but likely to include a wide scope of integrated items including but not limited to:
- Retail POS campaigns
- Online advertising and social media campaigns
- Retail staff training, engagement, loyalty and rewards programs
- Call-centre training, engagement, loyalty and rewards programs
- Experiential activity
- 360 product launches
- Data based proposition development
- Video production
- Detailed evaluations
What they're looking for:
A candidate from an integrated background with exposure across:
3. Channel/partner marketing
The account is incredibly fast paced with a very high turnover of briefs. The successful candidate will lead a team that will be accountable for several projects at a time. They will need to have:
- Experience working with a large client organisation(s)
- Analytical problem solver, adept at delivering solutions to client challenges at pace
- Strong client facing skills and the ability to juggle a number of tasks at once, whilst delivering on time
- Strong leadership skills. The candidate will need to take the wider team on a journey, inspire those around him/her and find ways to deliver extraordinary results through others
- Be dynamic and nimble. The candidate must be able to simplify detail and get to the heart of the solution quickly and effectively
- Be a team player - this role is not for an individual / maverick
- From a behavioural perspective, the role requires a calm and measured outlook, ruthless efficiency, and a willingness to work with others to achieve shared goals
What you'll get in return
Plus great benefits including health and dental care, lots of great agency sporting activites, a tailored career development plan and great local corporate discuounts. And you get to work in a great environment with talented people who all want to create game changing, impactful work.