Quality Initiatives Manager
Quality Initiatives Manager - contract management, project management, relationship management, performance and continuous improvement, debt advice, third sector, money advice
London - Salary circa ??53,000 + excellent benefits (18 month Fixed-Term)
My client, a forward-thinking and dynamic organisation that is rapidly becoming a thought leader in its field, is looking to recruit a Quality Initiatives Manager to support the successful and timely implementation and on-going management of our clients' Quality Framework components which include organisational quality standards and codes, individual training and qualifications and peer review.
The post holder will be tasked with contract managing projects from procurement to delivery, including internal financial processes and sign off procedures. They will also be responsible for developing and implementing guidance for accredited organisations to self assess against our framework requirements.
It is essential that the successful candidate possesses the following experience:
- Extensive contract management experience in a similar environment
- Understanding of the Debt Advice landscape
- Experience of improving the quality of advice, ideally within the Third Sector
- Strong analytical skills with experience in analysing data, drawing out insight conclusions and producing standard and ad hoc reports.
- Very good communication and presentation/facilitation skills.
- Comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders and third party suppliers
- Strong proficiency with all standard MS Office applications.
- Performance and continuous improvement experience is desirable
If you feel you have the requisite knowledge and skills, please email your CV in the first instance.
Suitable candidates will then be contacted with further information. If you require further information please contact James or alternatively email.