Risk And Analytics Director (Insurance Risk Modelling)
A Risk and Analytics Director position is now open for an experienced Risk/Analytics professional to lead a brand new team within a leading consultancy in London.
This is a massive opportunity for Head Ofs/Directors to take on a new challenge of building and training a brand new team.
- Provide expertise and capability of building in Risk and Analytics with a focus on Basel II/11.5/III and ORSA/Solvency II mandates for insurance firms.
- Interacting with senior client stakeholders and consulting them on all aspects of their Risk and Regulatory compliance programs.
- Managing client projects and internal stakeholders.
- Assisting in recruiting and training appropriate Risk/Quant talent.
- Leading projects for implementation of risk modelling & model validation activities for insurance firms.
-10 years+ experience in quantitative modelling.
-6 years+ experience in Risk Modelling in Insurance firms.
-Strong academic grounding in Quant finance demonstrated by MS/PHD in a numerical subject.
-Familiarity with analytical packages such as R, MATLAB, SAS
-Must have a strong understanding of Basel II/III and ORSA/Solvency II
The role will be based in London and will require 25% travel to meet client stakeholders and/or execute projects.
If you have the above experience please send your CV to (see below)