Our a major Broking client is looking to recruit and experienced Operations Manager who will be providing support for the operational performance and processes of the business.
As Operations Manager some of your key responsibilities will involve:
- Development, maintenance and improvement of the performance results within each Unit including consistent achievement of KPI's
- Delivery of successful operational and business related change projects - project management and implementation of key change projects
- Escalation, tracking and completion of significant matters raised in audits
- Assist in the monthly governance process and produce output for the Business Review
- Ensure that Complaints files are audited, monitor trends and escalate adverse developments
- Assist in the completion of the Binding Authority control process
- Participate in the File Review process, ensuring issues are escalated and remedial actions are taken
- Oversee and support the teams with credit control
As an Operations Manager you will demonstrate:
- Operational Management experience within a International Insurance environment
- Practical application of programme and project management methodology
- Strong organisation, effective communication and first class problem solving skills
Above all you will be a hard working individual, able to find solutions while working with a wide range of people and issues - professionally, effectively and often in complex settings.
Initially this position is offered on a 12 month FTC basis to cover Maternity Leave.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66892949