Cleaning Supervisor- 5am start
Cleaning Supervisor- Welwyn Garden City - Shift 5am-2pm
Our client is recruiting for experienced Cleaning Supervisors
The positions are based within a large, multisite, corporate head office location which has in excess of 6000 onsite based near Welwyn Garden City.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Working across a portfolio of sites, managing a team of up to 25 operatives and being hands on in the operation.
- Completing quality checks on a daily basis and audits on a two weekly basis
- You will lead by example and will demonstrate inspirational qualities to motivate your team to achieve agreed service levels. As a true team player, you will behave with a high level of integrity and professionalism at all times.
- You will need to be able to think on your feet, provide sound decisions in response to urgent/important situations as they arise- a first response to cleaning issues.
- With a good grasp of HR processes you will be needed to deal with issues that arise in your team. Experience of being involved in recruitment processes would also be advantageous
What we are looking for:
- You will have previous experience as a cleaning supervisor/ Manager overseeing at least 15 operatives.
- As a face of the business you will have exceptional customer service / communication skills and be well presented.
- You will be used to working multiple sites and in a fast paced environment where priorities change quickly.
- Aa a clear, confident, articulate communicator, with high standards of written and oral English, you will be practiced at engaging with stakeholders and customers at all levels, building rapport and forging long-standing relationships across our business.
- It goes without saying that you will possess exceptional organisational and prioritisation skills, remaining calm under pressure,
- A natural leader, you will be an independent thinker, a keen problem solver with a 'can do' attitude and will demonstrate innovation and outside-of-the-box thinking in developing the function
Pay Rate- £9 per Hour- Hours of work - Monday - Friday, Working 40 hours per week - 05:00 - 14:00
Other benefits include- 28 days holiday- including bank Holidays, Auto enrolment pension, On site subsidised restaurant with a 10% discount, Free parking onsite or a shuttle bus from the local train station if needed, Plus other onsite amenities such as a Gym (subsidised price).
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66893942