Project Manager Apprentice - Wantage (OX12)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company. Apply now and don't delay!
You will be working for...
A newly established Eco House fit-out company. Who work exclusively alongside their parent company across the UK installing everything inside the house.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- Working on site on any support necessary for the workmen; so supportive hands on work on site
- Taking, checking and fetching deliveries of materials
- Reading and checking complex construction work plans for installation details
- Ordering materials, checking costs, checking that delivery dates are kept
- Liaising with workforce to ensure that timelines are kept to
Your training will...
Start with an 18-24 month Higher Project Management apprenticeship, which combines training and work-based assessment, covering: Leadership skills, Communications, Finance & risk management and Stakeholder management.
You will gain Associate of Project Management (APM), and EAL Level 4 Diploma in Project Management.
Who should apply...
- Someone with a clean driving license would be at an advantage
- Minimum age 18, plus an A level or Level 3 in a similar subject or an existing project management award i.e. Prince 2
Someone who is;
- Willing to travel a lot, and stay overnight frequently
- (Projects next year are near Hove, Oxford, High Wycombe, Burton, Bradstock and Wiltshire).
- Technically minded
- Hard-working; hours can be long
- Conscientious, confident, humble, presentable
- Computer-literate, mainly excel
- Capable of feeling comfortable on a building site and fitting in with the team
- Capable and happy to be in an office sometimes; capable and happy to meet high-end clients
- Able to read plans and follow instructions
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
There will be the opportunity to progress into a Junior Project Manager role and potentially further your Apprenticeship study up to a Level 6 Degree Apprenticeship.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuringfairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Project Management apprenticeship with QA and begin your Project Management career with great prospects today.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66893830