Purchasing Planner £25,000+ Permanent Telford
Your new company
Hays are working on behalf of a market leading manufacturing company based within Telford. They are global leader in there market.
Your new role
As a Purchasing Planner The primary task is to ensure a high level of on time deliveries to customers for specific parts. This will be achieved by timely purchases from inter company and supporting Purchasing Supervisor's management of those sub contractors where their processes directly effects our products. To continuously review the processes involved with the aim to reducing lead-time. To also support others towards achieving the company's overall target for on time delivery to customers.
- To support the Materials Manager/Purchasing Supervisor with various analysis and projects that will improve suppliers and ultimately OTD.
- Compile various monthly reports.
- Take part in any Kaizen events.
- To work closely with Customer Service department to understand and clarify customer requirements and then improve procedures/communications to improve OTD.
- Purchase general items as and when requested by Materials Manager/Purchasing Supervisor.
What you'll need to succeed
- 2 years experience in any or all of the following Purchasing/Planning/Finance.
- Strong numeracy skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66892757