Client & Sales Coordinator
A highly sought after and busy independent estate agency that has built up a professional reputation within a very competitive market, currently have a vacancy for a Client & Sales Coordinator.
The role will be providing full levels of support to the sales team and high levels of customer service to the clients who are selling and purchasing through the Falmouth office.
- Sales Progression- liaising with Solicitors and Vendors to move sale along
- To answer telephone calls and deal with client enquiries.
- Registration of applicants – those received either by telephone or via internet registration.
- To arrange viewing and market appraisal appointments.
- Diary management for the office ensuring that appointments are scheduled effectively.
- Resolving problems as they arise in the sales process and keeping clients up to date at all times.
The ideal candidate will have several years’ experience in the property industry with an in depth knowledge of the conveyancing process. You will be highly organised, have excellent admin and IT skills and be able to converse professionally with solicitors and other estate agents. You will have high levels customer service experience with a professional manner. This is a new and exciting opportunity to join one of the top estate agents in Falmouth.
Monday to Friday plus one in two Saturdays with one lieu day per every two Saturdays worked.
Salary levels in the region of £18,000 - £23,000 to include commissions.
For more information, please call Fran Kent at AMR Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66896077